Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January wrap-up

HI.
January flew by! or was it just me?? I worked way too much, but now I don't have as many minus hours. I began the month with -19:07. As of Jan. 30, it was only -3:33. I worked way too much. (I have a 41 hour week; in 3 weeks I worked 139 hours...it should have been 123 hours.)

Now I am looking forward to just working normally. Work has slowed down...to say the least. Today 17 machines were stopped. That is not quite 50 % but enough that I was able to complete 3 Master Samples. Usually I can only help with the Master samples in late shift, when everything is slower. Master samples are taken after the first time the parts are made. I measured up to 5 dimensions on each part. I need to measure 6 different pieces--same dimension--to get a good average. I know-it doesn't sound so great, but I like it and it keeps me busy. :)

I did get to talk to Mrs. Petree. I was really happy to hear her voice. She and her family are doing really well. San Diego sounds so wonderful right now. I hope she gets more school under her belt. :)

Ok, take care and until next time!

3 comments:

Petree's said...

I'm not going back to school until Aug but after that it is full throttle...I am glad we got to visit about everyhing that's going on! I love you and hope you are doing good!! Talk to you soon!

ashley munro said...

Didn't know if you heard. We had to redo the blog. It is now ourmunromoments@blogspot.com
Go check it out!

Rebekah said...

I finally checked my myspace and saw our message! Thanks for sending my your blog address. Love the updates.