Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am asked at least 3 to 4 times a week, 'Who do I think is better: Obama or Hillary?'

I think it is a funny question to ask because it really doesn't matter what I think. Only the delegates. I try to explain to my German co-workers, but they don't understand (or I don't explain it that well). Yes, I plan on voting. Even if I live in Germany. However, I would like to see a little more talking about what is going to be done to improve the negative image of America rather than hear about 'he said, she said'. I think Obama has done a good job of that. Granted, I only hear what comes on the news, and it seems to be un-biased. I feel that when I am watching the news in America, I only get one side of the story. Here is different. Every aspect is talked about (almost to death sometimes) and that is something that I really like. 

...who do I vote for? That is a good question that will be answered when the candidates are set. Let the Dems fight among one another. The Reps are on the other side getting ready for the attack. 

1 comment:

Liz Marshall said...

So, how was the trip back to the states? Sorry, I missed seeing you!